Search Substance Abuse Professional, Due Diligence and Addiction in the Workplace

Only 4% of people with alcohol and drug problems are on skid row. Where are the other 96%? They live near you or with you, work beside you, provide you services, etc. They are in your community presently active in their addiction. It costs companies money to keep people working with an addiction problem..

Members Area

Don't have an account yet? Sign up Now!

Forgot your Password?